Bedroom Producers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Power restoration in snowy northeast U.S. could take days
fruity loops and external controller setups EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 6:13 pm by youshiyinianla

» Empire Of The Sun - We Are The People (Acapella)
fruity loops and external controller setups EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 11:30 am by Valo

» Monthly Medicare premiums to rise, but not as high as expected
fruity loops and external controller setups EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:33 pm by zhendeainia

» Asian Stocks Swing Between Gains, Losses Ahead of European Crisis Summit
fruity loops and external controller setups EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:54 am by weishinia

» The Zombie Argument and the Conditional Analysis
fruity loops and external controller setups EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 6:04 pm by qiheitiann

» Pointless: 'The Two to three Musketeers' might be dopey, unoriginal swordplay trip (analysis)
fruity loops and external controller setups EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:09 am by xiayue

» Are children today much happier
fruity loops and external controller setups EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:50 pm by vovoin

» Bob Marley - Get Up Stand UP -acapella
fruity loops and external controller setups EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:17 am by andrew baldock

» NORD LEAD 2X RACK VST.rar
fruity loops and external controller setups EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 10:52 am by masjano

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 151 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:01 am

fruity loops and external controller setups

3 posters

Go down

fruity loops and external controller setups Empty fruity loops and external controller setups

Post by mr methodical Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:17 pm

sup yall does anyone use fruity loops with an external controller like a mpd or trigger finger ?? i need some advice on how to set that sorta thing up i had to sell my mpc 500 still have my 2000xl but i want something portable as i travel a lot want to get an mpd or sopmething similar but have no idea how to set up is it easy ? what specs does my computer need thats what i need to know any help appreciated !
mr methodical
mr methodical

Back to top Go down

fruity loops and external controller setups Empty Re: fruity loops and external controller setups

Post by Admin Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:25 pm

i have an mpd 16. Just install the drivers, open FL and use the FPC, it automatically assigns ya mpd pads to the fpc pads. Easy. If ya want to use a slider or a knob on a midi controller to control something on FL then you right click what yu want to control, and i think the option is LINK TO CONTROLLER, then you tweak which ever knob you want to link and its dont. I have a pentium 4 with 2gb ram an 120gb hdd and mpd 16 works ok.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://forum.bedroomproducers.net

Back to top Go down

fruity loops and external controller setups Empty Re: fruity loops and external controller setups

Post by crunkedxup Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:32 am

apparently the MPD has some disgustingly bad latency issue? any source on this?

im gettin an LPD8 but im kinda worried cos the shit costs about £50 that seems too good to be true i dunno what it is about it that makes it so cheap.
crunkedxup
crunkedxup

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:35 am

my mpd16 lags like fuck on my pc. i think i had bad usb drivers. works fine on my friends pc though, never used anything other than mpd16.

if you have a good pc p4 or above with all the right drivers you should be fine with an mpd
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://forum.bedroomproducers.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mr methodical Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:58 pm

yea i heard the mpds lag an have bad pads i was looking at getting a mpd 32 or a m-audio trigger finger they seem pretty good. id get the lpd8 but they seem a lil to simple so i think trigger finger would be the easiest as you dont need to install drivers etc well dats what i heard ?
mr methodical
mr methodical

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down