Bedroom Producers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Power restoration in snowy northeast U.S. could take days
Are children today much happier EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 6:13 pm by youshiyinianla

» Empire Of The Sun - We Are The People (Acapella)
Are children today much happier EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 11:30 am by Valo

» Monthly Medicare premiums to rise, but not as high as expected
Are children today much happier EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:33 pm by zhendeainia

» Asian Stocks Swing Between Gains, Losses Ahead of European Crisis Summit
Are children today much happier EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:54 am by weishinia

» The Zombie Argument and the Conditional Analysis
Are children today much happier EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 6:04 pm by qiheitiann

» Pointless: 'The Two to three Musketeers' might be dopey, unoriginal swordplay trip (analysis)
Are children today much happier EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:09 am by xiayue

» Are children today much happier
Are children today much happier EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:50 pm by vovoin

» Bob Marley - Get Up Stand UP -acapella
Are children today much happier EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:17 am by andrew baldock

» NORD LEAD 2X RACK VST.rar
Are children today much happier EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 10:52 am by masjano

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 151 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:01 am

Are children today much happier

Go down

Are children today much happier Empty Are children today much happier

Post by vovoin Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:50 pm

Do you believe that with the development of our society and economy, children who [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]now enjoy better material support are much happier than those in the past? Do you believe they are much luckier to live in the modern life
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
with higher civilization? Here, I feel like listing some of my personal opinions about this long debated topic.
As a matter of fact, I personally don't think that they are happier or luckier. It seems to me that nowadays children face more pressure from the outside world: their parents want to get all the best things for them, and they hope their children are the best or will do best in the future. Hence disregard their true need, they arrange everything from huge amounts [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]of books to read, piano training for several hours to shorter hours of outside playing with their buddies etc. Generally, their parents become over-control over them, and this might lead to their loss of identity or even make them become to rebel for everything you ordered. Gradually, the serious generation gap would appear, for they would not like to talk with their parents who act as if they are the boss or superior leaders. What [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]they need is instead parents who treat them like friends.
And I don't think they are luckier in today's life. You know, it is true that the development of technology brings lots of convenience to our society, but take Internet as an example, I could sense that most children are over-exposed to the adult society with the help of Internet. They could access easily to everything like terrorism, horror, sex, crime, drug or something else that they should know later. They become more like an adult at an earlier age, that is quite sad, for they can't enjoy too much of childhood life!
vovoin
vovoin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum